Room 902, 9/F Hollywood Plaza, No.610 Nathan Road, Kowloon
- Solicitor Hong Kong
- Hong Kong litigation lawyer
- Website on criminal defence: hongkongcriminallawyer.com
- Member, Law Society of Hong Kong
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Certified Notary Public, Maryland
- Juris Doctor, Georgetown Law Center, Washington DC
- PCLL, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- B.A. Government and Economics, Cornell University, Ithaca NY
- Arnold & Porter, Washington DC, Staff Attorney in 2006
- Food and Drug Administration, Center for Biologics Evaluation & Research, Rockville MD
Litigation/Trade Secrets Attorney in 2003-6
- Comprehensive handling of personal injuries and employees’ compensation cases, negotiation of settlement, attending trials and assessment of damages hearings.
- Comprehensive handling of civil litigation cases including drafting of pleadings and correspondences, negotiation of settlement, and arranging mediation.
- Comprehensive handling of criminal litigation cases , trials, mitigation, plea and sentencing hearings.
- Acting for vendors and purchasers in conveyancing transactions including raising and answering requisitions and comprehensive study of title deeds.
- Extensive handling of family law cases including drafting of pleadings and obtaining Divorce Order Nisi and Order Absolute.
- Extensive handling of probate cases including drafting of wills and obtaining letters of administration for clients.
- Conducted legal research and client interviews